Thursday, December 9, 2010

...and there was rain


I know I have been banging on about the rain, but it has been quite extraordinary. Our little water filled ditch which we rely on to provide water for the garden is now an impressive lake with an overflow that tonight is a serious canal flowing down the hill.

From Protea Farm 1


The kangaroos do not quite know what to do with the rising levels

From Protea Farm 1


Ness is now in NZ for a couple of weeks so I am home alone watching the rain and hoping we do not get flooded in again.

Had a great night out in Sydney last night...thanks to all the friends involved,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inpressive lake Fiona, joking aside, I know it's not funny, hope that it doesn't affect you too much. Saw some of the awful flooding in & around Sydney, nasty. R.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I do know how to spell impressive...honestly.R.